Everything we do contributes to one or more of our big aims:
Royston and District Museum and Art Gallery aims to…
- be at the centre of the community in Royston
- be resilient
- become a thriving centre of learning
- become a thriving and renowned centre of volunteering in our district
- have a fully documented and maintained collection
- maintain and develop our professional standing in the Sector
These aims are aspirational and ensure we are always working to be the best we can be. These aims are reviewed periodically by the Curator and the museum management team.
Royston Museum is an Accredited Museum, as assessed by the Arts Council of England.